FALL MAKEUP TUTORIAL

FALL! Im sooo obsessed with this season tho I dont have fall season where I live. I think it's a perfect moment for girls to rock their dark lips! YOLO BIATCH ! *if you think i should mind my language, leave, just leave. i don't need any basic bitches . *

So here it is my tutorial for fall, I made it fast cos there is no special technique in the way I did this makeup and yes my background is kinda mess cos it's actually my dad-in-a-progress-studio so he make a huge hole on the wall which gives a very nice lighting that is so perfect to take a selfie(s) or video(s)! Im sorryyy if it bothers you <3






WHAT'S ON MY FACE

EYES=

  1. NYX EYE BASE in WHITE
  2. SLEEK MATTE V2 PALETTE in PAPERBAG on the CREASE, BROWS, and LOWER LASHLINE
  3. SLEEK MATTE V2 PALETTE in PILLOW TALK on the BROW BONE and LIDS
  4. ELIANTO in GOLD CHAMPAGNE on INNER CORNER
  5. MAYBELLINE EYELINER HYPERGLOSSY
  6. MAYBELLINE MAGNUM MASCARA
FACE=
  1. NYX HD PRIMER
  2. NYX HD FOUNDATION
  3. NYX STAY MATTE BUT NOT FLAT
  4. LA GIRL PRO CONCEALER in NATURAL
  5. ELIANTO light brown color eyeshadow as a contour powder
  6. COASTAL SCENTS 10 BLUSH PALETTE (SHOCKING PINK)
  7. ELIANTO in GOLD CHAMPAGNE to highlight
LIPS=
  1. JORDANA MATTE LIPSTICK in BERRY
  2. JORDANA MATTE LIPSTICK in EGGPLANT + JORDANA LIPLINER in CURRANT
  3. JORDANA LIP LINER in CABERNET + NYX SMLC in TRANSYLVANIA
ANYWAY do you seee how amazing is my egg sponge? It is soo perfect to apply my foundation/concealer cos it's really bouncy that it doesn't suck ur products!I will sell them soon!


ps= I always do write the details on blog cos Im a blogger and vlogger, it's all about the balance, i hope yall understand <3

LIKE + COMMENT+ SUBSCRIBE !


love,





Tasya

1 komentar:

  1. Tasya, cakeeeppp bangeeettt <3
    Love your makeup so much :*

    aku follow kamu, mind to follow back each other?
    main-main ke blog aku ya :D

    http://amandaanandita.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus