GLAM FALL MAKEUP

Assalamualaykum, Hi all! I'm back with a new tutorial and a new layout. Oh by the way do you like my new layout? I design this myself that's why it took long time for me to post a new entry!.
Back to our topic, I did upload this look on my instagram and facebook couple weeks ago and I received the great responds from you, lots of you ask for the tutorial so here it is for you ! 







SEEN ON ME

EYES=
  1. LORAC PRO PALETTE in GARNETT, DEEP PURPLE, and NUDE
  2. SILKYGIRL GEL LINER
  3. MAYBELLINE MAGNUM MASCARA
LIPS=
  1. JORDANA EASY LIPS LINER in CABERNETT
  2. NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM in TRANSYLVANIA
  3. ESSENCE LIP GLOSS
FACE=
  1. MAYBELLINE DREAM MATTE MOUSSE in MEDIUM
  2. LA GIRL PRO CONCEALER in NATURAL
  3. NYC SUNNY BRONER
  4. LORAC PRO PALETTE in NUDE to HIGHLIGHT
  5. SILKYGIRL TWO WAY CAKE (MY FAVE!)

WATCH THE TUTORIAL HERE 


love,

Tasya






1 komentar: