MAYBELLINE DREAM MATTE MOUSSE REVIEW

Are you a fan of matte finish ?
Looking for a cheap foundation with a good oil control?
Maybe this one will help you
Maybe its Maybelline!


I bought their newest foundation named Dream Matte Mousse,i bought 3 shades (i have clients! )
and ofcourse one of them is my shade,mine is Light 5 which has a bit of pinkish tone,here it is...


and below here is the swatch


see the texture ?kind a bit foamy !!remember its MOUSSE !


*blended* it is veryyy easy to be blended and sooo light !!!


now lets see how it works on my face !


left= before -right =after.


and how it works on my acnes !!! *gaaaah who loves acne?*



left=before-right=after

did you see how it works on my redness??how it covers my acnes?its only a layer ladies,A LAYER. lovelylovelylovelyyyyy


(+)
  1. AFFORDABLE,the price was Rp95.000 and i got in when they held buy 2 get 1 free,so i paid Rp190.000 for 3 items YAYYYY!!!!
  2. Light texture
  3. Mousse texture
  4. Easy to be blended
  5. Good coverage
  6. Good staying power (one day i used this from 7a.m to 10p.m and still good !)
  7. Good oil control
  8. Have 5 different shades,4/5?lol i forgot.
  9. Handle the redness well
  10. Does mattify my face as its promise !!!
(-)
  1. For hygienic reason,yes,i dont really like its packaging,I KNOW ITS MOUSSE so its better in a jar,but if there is a little spatula with it,it will be better ;). but ,because of its good job,this con doesnt affect me that much lol.
Repurchase: maybe,i wanna try another brand ;)


So what do you think of this foundation?have u ever tried it?if you havent yet,will u purchase it?tell me !!



Thankyou for reading ladies !! <3 <3

love,










Tasya




8 komentar:

  1. woow.. hasilnya oke banget tuh.. kayaknya boleh juga nih dicobain kapan2... dcatet di list dlu... lol...

    glorychen.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. iyaaa oke,kek pake camera360 wakakaa,tp dia bagusnya kalo yg pake wajahnya oily ce,kalo dry/combi blaaah jelek dia gak kerja ^^

      Hapus
  2. Pengeeeeeeeen......lempar satu siniiii sya........lololol

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. wakakaakaaa ceeee,you already have bunch of fondi !

      Hapus
  3. syaaaa... kalo ketemu tolong dibawaken... mau incip shadeee.. >.< wkwkwk.. thank you <3

    BalasHapus
  4. I do blogwalking for this day and I found your blog. Your blog is as pretty as you are. I love your review.
    Wanna follow each other anyway? Just let me know.

    http://elinivana.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. thanks for the review! kebetulan lagi nyari review foundie ini dan ngga sengaja mampir kesini. duh, jadi makin pengen beliii >,<

    http://nonagaluh.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus